Actor Resumes follow a very specific format that is different than the standard CV. From the paper size to the order of information, the actor's resume is the second picture of you as a performer, adding information and reinforcing the marketable qualities captured in your headshot. Abigail will create a resume for you that meets all of the current business standards and focuses on the qualities and performace areas that you are targeting.
What you get with Abigail's Resume Service:
- 30 minute phone consultation on how the resume can be structured to reinforce the area you are targeting. This way each resume is tailored to your current specific business needs
- Created in the word processor of your choice (Microsoft Word or Pages)
- All current performing arts formatting standards (inc. printer optimization for 8x10)
- Review period with one set of changes
- The original document for you to edit in the future
- a PDF copy for electronic submissions
In addition to the 30 minute consultation, and the post-review with changes, Abigail will also help you to feel comfortable editing the resume on your own and walk you through how to create a PDF after you have made revisions.
Email Abigail today to set up a consultation and take your marketing tools to the next level -- Abigail@AbigailHardinDesigns.com